If for some reason you have a product to return to us, you can do this by filling in the returns form accompanied with your order. We have made changes to our policy, please read the instructions below carefully.
1. All products must be returned within 30 Days from the date of supply.
2. All goods and packaging must be in a saleable condition.
3. Returns must be accompanied by a fully completed Returns Form (please attach copies of original invoices).
4. All instruments, equipment and spares must be cleaned, sterilized and the decontamination certificate fully completed (please request if required).
Please insert the quantities of any products you wish to return together with the corresponding code relating to the reason for the return (return codes as below):
1. Ordered in error by practice (returns surcharge will apply).
2. Item does not match invoice.
3. Wrong item sent by BFM.
4. Back order no longer needed.
7. Other (please provide details).
Please note medicines cannot be returned.