Glass ionomer restorative.
- No need for conditioner or coating
- Bulk fillâ€”no need or layering
- Enables fast, one-step, stress-bearing restorative solutions
- Extended indications for use compared to other glass ionomer materials
- Low stickiness allows easy placement
- Continuously releases fluoride for 24 months
- Available in 6 shades
Indications for use
- Linings for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings
- Core build-up prior to crown placement
- Primary tooth fillings
- Stress-bearing Class I restorations with at least one additional support outside of the filling area
- Stress-bearing Class II restorations when the isthmus is less than half of the intercuspal distance and with at least one additional support outside of the filling area
- Cervical fillings
- Single- and multiple-surface temporary fillings
- Fissure sealing
Our daily courier service provides customers with free next working day delivery throughout Ireland and the UK for all qualifying orders over £50/€60 received before 4.00pm.
Please find all information on delivery times and rates available in the Worldwide Delivery tab above.
*Please note all UK, European and world wide orders containing hazardous products will be sent via FedEx.
Please contact us for any further Delivery Details.
All payments for goods or services shall be made by the Customer to the Company at the time of placing the order by credit or debit card payment.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, offer the customer credit account facilities.
If any sum payable is not paid when due, that sum will bear interest from the due date until payment is made in full at 8% above Northern Bank base rate from time to time and the Company will be entitled to suspend delivery of subsequent Orders and any agreed discounts until the outstanding amount has been received.
Please contact us for further information on our payment & security.
This product has not been reviewed yet.