Designed for the posterior, its unique optical properties and improved opacity give you the simplicity of one-step placement—up to 5mm—without compromising aesthetic results.2 These improvements are the result of further developments of 3M’s nanotechnology, which allows for the management of opacity and depth of cure in a smarter way.
Posterior restorations are challenging—which is why bulk fill composites that simplify and speed up the procedure have become so popular. However, until now, the faster, easier placement of a bulk fill has been at the sacrifice of aesthetics. So, as a global leader in aesthetic and restorative technologies, we went back to our experts to develop a solution.
With 3M’s unique Smart Contrast Ratio Management technology, Filtek One bulk fill restorative features increased opacity without reducing depth of cure7. In its cured state, Filtek One has a higher opacity than other bulk fill offerings, even matching some universal composites. Available in five shades, there is no need for layering or expensive dispensing devices
Summary of advantages
- Fast and easy one-step placement
- Increased opacity for improved aesthetics1
- Stress relief to enable up to 5mm depth of cure2
- Excellent adaptation3
- No need for layering or expensive dispensing devices
- Excellent handling and sculptability4
- 3M’s true nanotechnology provides superior wear resistance and excellent polish retention5
- High radiopacity6
- Unique tip design for easier access to deep cavities
- Available in 5 shades
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (including occlusal surfaces)
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Core build ups
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and pre-molars
- Repair of defects in porcelain restorations, enamel and temporaries
Our daily courier service provides customers with free next working day delivery throughout Ireland and the UK for all qualifying orders over £50/€60 received before 4.00pm.
Please find all information on delivery times and rates available in the Worldwide Delivery tab above.
*Please note all UK, European and world wide orders containing hazardous products will be sent via FedEx.
Please contact us for any further Delivery Details.
All payments for goods or services shall be made by the Customer to the Company at the time of placing the order by credit or debit card payment.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, offer the customer credit account facilities.
If any sum payable is not paid when due, that sum will bear interest from the due date until payment is made in full at 8% above Northern Bank base rate from time to time and the Company will be entitled to suspend delivery of subsequent Orders and any agreed discounts until the outstanding amount has been received.
Please contact us for further information on our payment & security.
This product has not been reviewed yet.