The MX-300 is an automatic mixer for alginates that significantly improves the quality of the mix compared to manual methods, helps standardise the mixing process and gives consistent, reproducible results.
Easy, fast and consistent mixing, helps boost efficiency in the dental surgery.
The MX-300 has been tested with the Zhermack range of alginates to identify the best mixing times for each alginate and to guarantee product technical characteristics.
• Compact mixer with reduced footprint on the worktop
• High speed centrifugal rotation, 3600 rpm. Double movement: rotation and revolution.
• Modern design with touch controls and limited presence of undercuts
• Digital colour display with mixing state icons
• Painted metal shell
• Mechanical lock prevents opening during mixing
• Mixing time memory (from 1 to 20 secs)
• Standard equipment:
1 spatula, 4 mixing bowls, 1 stirring stick, 1 water dosing bottle, 1 handy magnetic spatula holder for application to the mixer
• Automatic mixing significantly reduces the number of bubbles in the mix and produces a more homogeneous compound
• Reproducible results irrespective of who does the mixing
• Modern, compact design for a reduced footprint on the worktop
• Digital display and shell with limited presence of undercuts for easy cleaning
Our daily courier service provides customers with free next working day delivery throughout Ireland and the UK for all qualifying orders over £50/€60 received before 4.00pm.
Please find all information on delivery times and rates available in the Worldwide Delivery tab above.
*Please note all UK, European and world wide orders containing hazardous products will be sent via FedEx.
Please contact us for any further Delivery Details.
All payments for goods or services shall be made by the Customer to the Company at the time of placing the order by credit or debit card payment.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, offer the customer credit account facilities.
If any sum payable is not paid when due, that sum will bear interest from the due date until payment is made in full at 8% above Northern Bank base rate from time to time and the Company will be entitled to suspend delivery of subsequent Orders and any agreed discounts until the outstanding amount has been received.
Please contact us for further information on our payment & security.
This product has not been reviewed yet.